Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Tiny Living Room

Hey there!
I hope you all had a wonderful and blessed Easter!
I know many of you are anxious to see pictures of the inside of our tiny homes.
I want to talk a little bit about each room and the likes and dislikes of that room or the plans for changing such rooms. The house came fully furnished when we bought it. That means the tv, table, couch, decor, appliances, everything came already with the house! Woot woot! So I'm going to share pictures of what it looks like now.
We have only been in the house for a few weeks so it's a working progress making it "ours" and arranging and rearranging everything until we find everything in it's perfect place.
The entire house is wallpapered so I don't plan on changing that for awhile. I guess it kind of goes with the "cottage" look. It's not my favorite but I despise taking wallpaper down so it will be staying for quite awhile.

Today I'll share with you some pictures of the living room and dining room. 
Which of course, is just one room.
Complete with toys on the floor & decorations I have yet to hang.
Alaya's exersaucer seems to take up a lot of space, but she loves it so it was essential to keep and have in the living room where we spend most of our time. The great thing about it is it also turns into a play mat and also an activity table. It's a 3 in 1! Dual purpose items are a necessity for tiny house living. 

We plan to buy a sleeper sofa for my husband and I to sleep on. 
It's a one bedroom house so we are getting antsy to have our own bed again without all four of us being cramped in the one tiny bedroom.
But we are still on the hunt for a sleeper sofa for a decent price so we are still saving our pennies at the moment. Until then, you can see a peek of the bedroom there to the left.
 Ashton's in there probably getting into something he shouldn't.

And on the other side of the room is the dining area.
Normally there are toys and books on the floor, smudges on the mirror, and mail on the table, so it's a rare moment I'm sharing here of the dining area clean! Obviously the kids are napping.
So until they wake up, I enjoy the look of a clean table and floor!
I love the original hardwood flooring!
& the original hardwood front door!


I hope to have more pics of the house up later this week so stay tuned!
Thanks for stopping by!






No comments:

Post a Comment